Sunday, January 25, 2009

Good Morning......Are you enjoying your weekend?
.
.

I'm trying to come up with something to talk about........or a joke.
.
.

She looks like she's a cat of few words......
.
.

Some one's gonna get a bite out of them. That dog better know his business.

.
.


Now, thats a fast bird...........
.

.

Help...help. we're stuck under here.....

.

.

Hurry up, and count him out...........

.

.How many hard drives do you need?.. and if you get a virus??

.

♥♥♥

.

~~~ It was so cold during our trip to Canada that my wife and I ducked into a department store to buy long underwear.

When we asked a saleswoman where we could find a pair, she directed us to the lingerie department.

"You know you're in Canada," I grumbled to my wife, "When long johns are considered lingerie."

.

~~~ The one thing I have learned about Keeping peace in a large family requires patience, love, understanding, and at least...... two television sets.

.

~~~ The new Navy recruits were being processed when a crusty chief petty officer entered the room, looking to put together a work detail.

"Smith, Jones, Brown! On your feet!" he hollered.

Several recruits stood up.

The chief smiled and said, "It works every time."

.

~~~ You know, it occurred to me this morning that the only reason I have to get up every moning is because I went to bed the night before.

If I just stopped going to bed, maybe I would't have to get up any more...or at least cut back some.

Anybody else figure this out?

I think it's something I knew about when I was a lot younger, all those decades ago.

.

~~~ I ran into a couple the other day.

They told me, "We're saving money this winter season by heating our home with swiped credit cards."

.

~~~ President Bush is now out of a job.

Now he doesn’t have to worry about those annoying day trips to the White House he had to do now and then.

.

~~~ Growing up is the period spent in learning that bad manners are tolerated only in grownups.

.

~~~ During my Friends wake, I saw two of his friends peer into the open casket.

"Doesn't Stanley look good?" said one.

"He should," said the other. "He just got out of the hospital."

.

.

.

.

Todays thought: You can't teach a new mouse old clicks....




No comments: