Tuesday, November 4, 2008

O. K....Good Morning....Finally Election day...glad it's over !...

Got tired of the Whining and bad mouthing........Why ??







All we want to do is play and eat.......same as everyone else.....







We're watching the two nuts eating .........................................








We're watchin that Lion......he looks mean.........





I which I could growl.......Then I could sound mean................






I'm here lookin for a Hotdog......................................................







Hurry up and take the picture! I gotta Go...............................


♥ Parents are expected to participate in their children's education, and my friends were no exception.
Their sixth grade daughter, Irene, generally worked at the dining-room table before dinner, and her mom and dad helped when she encountered problems.
One day after school, Irene ran into the house waving a paper in the air.
"Hey, Mom, great news!" she announced.
"There were only three mistakes on my math assignment.
You made one, Dad made one, and I made one."








♥ Carl and his wife Shelly discussed their jobs nightly at dinner.

Shelly had recently started working for a pharmaceutical company, and she was excited about her new position.

At a parents' night at school, they were chagrined when they heard their son Braden announce to his kindergarten class, "My daddy is a policeman and my mommy sells drugs."






♥ Most businesses like that our credit card machines automatically print "Thank you, please come again" at the bottom of receipts..

Though one guy called to ask if I could take it off..

"Sure," I said. "But do you mind my asking why?"..


"It just seems inappropriate," he answered......

"We're a funeral home." ..






♥ operating Over a round of golf, two doctors were talking shop.

"I operated on Mr. Hey the other day," said the surgeon.

"What for?" asked his colleague.

"About $17,000."

"What did he have?"

"Oh... About $17,000."






No comments: