Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Good Morning...Everyone!.... Well the Election is over.............
Special "Lady"......I hope you get rid of the Virus......................






One of the greatest secrets to a long,happy life is having both patience and wisdom.

It's all about knowing when to step forward and when to defer,no matter how much you want something.










I hate to get out of my warm bed................................................






Well, now it's time to brush the teeth........................................









Now......for my acorn flavored coffee.........................................








Now some Cat food?...................................................................







Now.....It's game time, and I'm winning.......................................








♥ Bill Clinton campaigned with Barack Obama last night.

At one point he said, “This man should be our president.”

He hasn’t said that since he campaigned with Hillary.






♥ I was headed to the dentist's early one morning, but when I pulled up to a parking meter, I realized I didn't have any change.

As I got out of my car, I saw a parking attendant heading my way.

I called out to him that I was going to get some change for the meter and asked him not to give me a ticket.

He said that if the meter wasn't plugged by the time he got to it, I would get a ticket.

Quickly running into a nearby coffee shop, I ordered a coffee.

The waitress, seeing the bill in my hand, asked if I had anything smaller.

"No", I said, "I'm sorry, I don't."

"It's your lucky day, then" she said, handing me the coffee.

"We don't have any change, so your coffee is on the house!"






♥ "Happiness is your dentist telling you it won't hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill."

~Johnny Carson~






♥ Politics has become so expensive that it takes a lot of money even to be defeated.






♥ While picking up my mail in my building, I encountered a senior gentleman leaning on his cane.

As he retrieved his mail, it all slipped out of his hand and landed on the floor.

I said he must have some very heavy cheques in his mail.

His response was: "What cheques? These are love letters!"




No comments: