Friday, October 31, 2008

Well guys and girls.....Have a great, and safe Halloween..........
Watch out for the kiddies...........................................................





Nice pumpkin , but I like mine scary.........................................
like ↓............................................................................................






Now thats a scary pumpkin...........................................................






Oh, My..A pirate............................................................................






And there's Santa.....................................................................







Bat squirrel ? "Holy Batcave...Bat man".....................................




I don't know as I would say too much.......................................







♠ When we finished a personality assessment at work, I asked my friend Sam if he would share the resultswith his wife.

"That would require me to go home and say, 'Hi, honey. I just paid someone $400 to tell me what's wrong with me,' " he said.

"And based on that, considering we've been married 23 years, she'd hand me a bill for $798,000."




♠ I noticed a guy yesterday opening the car door for his wife.

I guess she must have come into some money.




♠ On a university exam, students were asked to explain the difference between ignorance and apathy.

The professor had to give an "A" to the student who wrote "I don't know and I don't care."




♠ Bobbie was giving a small dinner party at her apartment, when suddenly there was a flutter at the open window.

A stray pigeon had plunked onto the ledge and was eying the group curiously.

"Oh, hello," piped Bobbie. "Any messages?"




~~~Dave, google..."Blue Ridge Tunnel"...

No comments: