Thursday, October 30, 2008

Good Morning.....Everybody doing O.K. ? We're fine here.......






Is! ....Kinda scary....Huh?.................







A super Hero?........................






I don't know what this is supposed to be?....








Kinda funny, If you ask me.....








Hell,...I thought it was funny looking....










What ??.....................











I don't know about you.....but I'm hiding......






♣ A very worried farmer called up his vet and reported.
"That old mare of mine is really sick this time. She can only stand on her feet for about fifteen minutes at a time.
Is there anything I can do with her?"
"Yes" said the vet.
"The next time she's standing up, sell her."




♣ In the line-up at the store, I overheard the checker ask the lady in front of me if she had an air miles card.
"Oh, yes," she said. "I have enough air miles to get to Philadelphia, where my son lives."
"That's wonderful," said the cashier.
"My son doesn't think so," the lady replied.

"I don't have enough to get back."




♣ Mark listened from the other room as his wife Sherry patiently said to their two-year-old, "Please pick up your toys, Wyatt."
After a few minutes, Sherry again reminded their son.
Finally Sherry asked, "Why aren't you picking your things up?"
Mark rolled his eyes when he heard Wyatt answer, "I'm playing house and I'm the dad, so I don't know where anything goes."




♣ The Heineken Uncertainty Principle: You can never be sure how many beers you had last night.




♣ After forty a woman has to choose between losing her figure or her face.
My idea is to keep your face, and stay sitting down.




No comments: