Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Good Morning.....Sunshine! A cool morning............................
We're having a cold spell...for a couple day's anyway..............







At lease the Kid's happy...............................







I don't need a mask for Halloween...








Damn! You woke me up for this? Trick or What ?..................








Taking my bike and riding off into the sunset...........................










Would you just look what I gotta wear....Some people just don't care!!









You knows I don't give a hoot!...... Ize got my buddy..............






♥ Hillary Clinton is upset right now with a columnist from The Washington Post's "Fashion" section.
The columnist pointed out that Hillary showed a little cleavage during a speech. Who'd have ever thought a controversy involving a Clinton and cleavage would be about Hillary?.






♥ Our son had only heard his grandfather pray at Thanksgiving, Easter, and other special occasions; when he typically would say a long prayer over the food.


♥ One night, after a fun camp-out and fishing trip, Grandfather (to our son's surprise) asked a very brief blessing on the food.
With a gleam in his eye, our son grinned at his grandfather and said, "You don't pray so long when you're hungry, do you Grandpa?"






♥ A university student, I was working for the summer as a tree planter in northern Minnesota.
One night my sleep was disturbed by a noise outside my tent.
A bear! Being an old hand at camping, I rattled a spoon in a cup.
The bear moved to the tent next to mine.
"Hey, Gus!" My neighbor called out. "It's a bear!".
"Don't worry," I replied. "Just keep rattling your cup.".
"C-c-cup?" He stammered.
"That's my t-t-teeth!".






♥ Desperate for a Halloween costume to wear to a party, my 35-year- old daughter had an inspired idea.
She put on a slinky black dress, fishnet stockings and balanced a small tabletop on her head.
On it was a lamp, a champagne glass and an ashtray with two cigarette butts.
She went as a one-night stand........................
And won first prize.






"Nothing on Earth so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night."





No comments: