Saturday, October 25, 2008

Good Morning every one.... Well another weekend's here........
A rainy weekend at that....why am I underlined???..












I'm trying...I'm trying......







Hey....I'm all decked out....Getting ready for the ball.............













We're going to the saturday night dance. ready to dance...........











Always a mean one in the bunch......Cut him off!.....................






I gotta lose some weight......













I have nothing to say...I wouldn't sit there.................................








♠ For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program.








♠ A Real Man is someone who walks through life the way a pilot walks through an airplane.
Cool, calm, and checking out the sexy stews.
No matter how tough a situation gets a Real Man never lets on about the faulty landing gear.








♠ Sam, a pilot for a major airline, carries his running clothes in a backpack, freeing his hands for his luggage.
On one trip, he told me, he noticed passers-by grinning at him in the terminal. Sam smiled back.
Maybe some of them were on my last flight, he thought.
His ego was brimming until he got to the cockpit and stowed his bags.

That's when he saw the "Parachute" sign his co-workers had stuck to his backpack.








♠ "The horses of hope gallop, but the asses of experience go slowly."
(Russian Proverb)








♠ I got eczema, diarrhoea, gonorrhoea, and haemorrhoids last week.
First time I've ever won a game of Scrabble.



No comments: