Sunday, September 28, 2008

Well now....Good morning people of the world..................





Now thats a wipe out...





Look at that !......




I wouldn't be able to sleep. Hope you don't sleepwalk...




Mmmm, Pancakes this morning.........





I want somr with Honey on them.......




I'm after my breakfast...Hope he don't fly away......




Keep eating those sugar cookies........




Our family was horrified when my youngest sister arrived home from elementary school one day and informed us she knew how to French kiss.

She wanted to demonstrate, and she kissed my mother, first on one check, then the other, "There!" she stated proudly.

""That's how the French kiss!"




Bureaucracy is a challenge that is best confronted with a righteous attitude, a tolerance for stupidity, and a bulldozer when necessary.



When it comes to campaign promises, politicians can shift gears from forward to reverse without idling!



While a police officer was on a routine matter at an elementary school, he was interrupted by a little girl who asked, "Are you a cop?"

"Yes, I am," he replied.

She then said, "My mother told me to ask a policeman if I ever needed help, so would you please tie my shoe?"



China will no longer publish a phone directory due to chaos.
There are so many Wing's and Wong's in THE DIRECTORY, people were always wingin Wong numbers.




"Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave." (Martin Luther...1483-1546)



No comments: