Monday, September 29, 2008

Good Morning......Some body.....Everybody................








I'm no good until I've had my coffee....................






Always one in a bunch..........................




Break time.....................................................




Yep !, I see............................






Hang on...I gotta get a drink............................




And I an't had my coffee yet.....................




I'm hiding.....they'll never see me here..........




Boss: (to employee) - Experts say humor on the job relieves tension in this time of down-sizing, Knock, Knock.


Employee: Who's there?


Boss: Not you anymore.




My wife wanted to play the violin at our wedding reception, but right before, a string snapped.

Her mother made the announcement to our guests: I'm sorry to say that Amy cannot perform today.

Her G string broke."




One day a friend went to the mall for a beauty makeover.

Afterward, she stopped at the photo gallery to have pictures taken of her new look.

When she got home, her eight-year-old stared at her wide-eyed and exclaimed, "You look divorced!"




Job applicants were asked to fill out a questionnaire and to list their high schools and when they attended.

One prospective employee dutifully wrote the name of his high school.

Under time of attendance, he wrote: "Monday. Tuesday. Wednesday. Thursday and Friday."




Our daughter signed up for shop class because she thought it meant visiting different malls.




No comments: