Saturday, September 27, 2008

Good Morning..... Having a good weekend ? are ya.....................





I are.......I wished the sun were out...........................








I don't know .....I got my eyes on that feller down there...........




A creepy crawly thing....






WE's gots our eyes on him also...................




We's likes bugs.............




Don't try to get away down these steps !!



Laughter is the jam on the toast of life; it adds flavor, keeps it from becoming too dry, and makes it easier to swallow.





The aquarium shop has been in business for more than 20 years.

One Sunday a customer called wanting to buy a larger aquarium.

"And by the way, I've spent a lot of money at your store over the years," he said.

"I think I should get a discount."

"Only our owner can give a discount," I explained, and he won't be in until tomorrow."


When the customer said that he'd come in the next day, I asked him if there was anything else I could help him with.

"Sure," he said. "Where is your store located?"



I was taking care of my six-year-old grandson, Devon, one afternoon while his mom went shopping.

It was so quiet that I went to check to see what he was doing.

He was lying on the sofa, ready to doze off.

"I don't think your mom wants you to nap in the afternoons anymore," I said to him.

"I'm sorry, but my foot went to sleep," he said, "and it went up into my eyes."





A friend began teaching business classes at the local prison through a community college.

On his first night of class, he started a chapter on banking.

During the course of his lecture, the subject of ATMs came up, and he mentioned that, on average, most machines contain only about $1,500 at a given time.

Just then a man in the back raised his hand.

"I'm not trying to be disrespectful," he told my friend, "but the machine I robbed had about $5,000 in it."




She said, "I have praise. Two months ago, my husband Jim had a terrible bicycle wreck and his scrotum was completely crushed.

The pain was excruciating and the doctors didn't know if they could help him."

You could hear an audible gasp from the men in the congregation as they imagined the pain that poor Jim experienced.

She continued, "Jim was unable to hold me or the children, and every move caused him terrible pain.

We prayed as the doctors performed a delicate operation.

They were able to piece together the crushed remnants of Jim's scrotum and wrap wire around it to hold it in place."

Again, the men in the congregation squirmed uncomfortably as they imagined the horrible surgery performed on Jim.

She continued, "Now, Jim is out of the hospital and the doctors say, with time, his scrotum should recover completely."

All the men sighed with relief.

The pastor rose and tentatively asked if anyone else had anything to say.

A man rose and walked to the podium.

He said, "I'm Jim and I want to tell my wife, the word is 'sternum'





No comments: