Monday, July 28, 2008

Good Morning......another weekend gone by with out "Witchy"





My Mama loves me..............................................



Wez just frinds.....................................................


Had to much??


Smile for the camera.......................................................



Take my bike, and ride off in the sunset.......................,,,


You know this has gotta hurt.................................


Gotta keep the lady's happy..............

Len and Harry, two postal workers had just gotten off their routes for the day when Harry saw Len step on a snail.


"Why did you step on that snail, Len?" asked Harry.


"Because that darn snail's been following me around work all day!"

While the medical profession has conquered most of the childhood diseases, boys and girls seem to be afflicted as much as ever with whatever it is that prevents them from being sleepy at bedtime.

☺ I was out with my wife, Ruby, and my two children, Arty and Roy.

I was particularly frazzled that day and had my mind on a million different things.

After paying for our purchases at one store, I suddenly panicked.

Only Arty was standing by me.

Terrified, I asked Ruby, "Where's Roy?"

Calmly Ruby answered, "You're holding him."

While working as a driving instructor, my father described to one of his students how to change a tire.

On their next lesson together, the student said, "I really know about changing a flat tire now."


"Really? What happened?" Dad asked.


"Well, I wasn't sure I remembered everything you told me, so when I got home I let the air out of one of my husband's tires and just watched what he did."

The government deficit is the difference between the amount of money the government spends and the amount of money it has the nerve to collect.




No comments: