Saturday, June 21, 2008

Good Morning....I think....I'll let you know, later..

.


Thats cruel...........



Before.........

And after Dr. Matthews miracle diet....No food.


The tooth fairy ??





I'm gonna get it all........

0

When dogs leap onto your bed, it's because they adore being with you.

When cats leap onto your bed, it's because they adore your bed.

0

My mom got mad at my dad the other day and went shopping to relieve her irritation.

When she returned home she informed him that she had purchased ten new dresses.


"Ten!" he hollered, "What could any woman want with ten new dresses??"


My mom calmly replied, "Ten new pairs of shoes."

o

At a ladies' social in our church, the special guest was a professional opera singer.

Halfway through her song, her voice cracked and she stopped singing.

She apologized, explaining that her mother, who was present,

had been moved to tears, and this had affected her performance.

She completed the song and then once again apologized for the interruption.

Our hostess, wanting to show understanding and appreciation, said:

"Oh, please don't apologize. Why, if I were your mother, I'd cry too!"

o

Gus's wife asked if he wanted to renew their vows.

He got so excited, he thought they had expired.





No comments: