Sunday, June 22, 2008

Good Morning...Having a good weekend ?

`


Give me a kiss.....honey!




Makes you wanna buy their record...don't it....



....................................









Who's watching them ?


I'm going...I'm going.........................

*

A woman was on her knees cleaning the oven when her husband came

home after a round of golf.

He saw the sweat pouring off her brow and looked concerned.

"Hold on, honey," he said.

"I can help."

Seconds later he was back.

He handed her a cushion and said, "Kneel on this."

*

Brandon, my nephew, was excited about beginning seventh grade,

starting phys-ed classes and having his own locker.

Deodorant was one of the requirements listed by the phys-ed teacher,

and Brandon's mother, knowing he had never used it before,

asked, "Now you know where it goes, don't you?"


"Of course," Brandon replied, "on my locker shelf."

*

It is my responsibility to ensure that our business publication is labelled,

bundled and bagged before going to the post office.

A few days after one of our mailings,

I received a call from the post-office representative who informed me that the

mailbags had been filled to the point where his men refused to lift them because

of their weight.

"Who prepares your mailbags?" he asked.

"My mother and my aunt," I answered.

*

"Here lies Shirley,

wife of Morris Rosen, L. L. D., Wills, Divorce, Malpractice,

and Immigration Legal Services"


Suddenly, Morris bursts into tears.

His brother says, "You SHOULD cry,

pulling a cheap stunt like this on Shirley's tombstone!"


Through his tears, Morris sobs, "You don't understand!

They left out the phone number!"

*

A doctor was examining a gorgeous young Blonde fashion model who was

having sharp pains in her abdomen.

"Young lady, you have acute appendicitis," the doctor explained.

"Don't try flattering me, doctor," the woman angrily replied.

"I just want to be examined, not complimented."





No comments: