Monday, June 30, 2008

Good Morning...Had a nice weekend, did ya..

<>

Mam, and her kitten......



Takin the kiddies for a swim...........


As you know by now...I like pictures of old barns.....



Sneaky looking critter.............


And of course Maxine............

<>

Two explorers, camped in the heart of the African jungle, were discussing their expedition.

“I came here,” said one, “because the urge to travel was in my blood.

City life bored me, and the smell of exhaust fumes on the highways made me sick.

I wanted to see the sunrise over new horizons and hear the flutter of birds that never had been seen by man.

I wanted to leave my footprints on sand unmarked before I came.

In short, I wanted to see nature in the raw.

What about you?”

“I came,” the second man replied, “because my son was taking saxophone lessons.”

<>

I heard "Researchers in Brazil have discovered a new use for coffee.

They've figured out a way to use the beans to make bio-fuel."

"I guess that means someday we'll pull up to the gas pump and have to

choose between regular and decaf."

<>

Teddy Roosevelt visited the Dakota Badlands, fell in love with the cattle business,

acquired two ranches, and became a gentleman cowhand.

The cowboys were in stiches when they heard him say,

the first time he took part in a roundup.

'Hasten forward quickly'!

<>

I got some new pajamas with pockets in them...

which is great because before that I used to have to hold stuff when I slept .

<>

To err is human......To really mess up and waste Billions is Politics...





No comments: