Saturday, June 28, 2008

Good Morning....Another Saturday with out "Bobbie"

/\/\



Cute bugger..................................








I think he'd have a hard time flying......








You can tell I like Maxine..................












Another dog bird.................
















A cat Rabbit.................He'll hop on the mouse....


More Maxine......

/\

A man was admiring the tropical fish in the pet shop When I offered my assistance, he mentioned that his new wife was a fish fancier.

After I showed him around, he shouted, "There she is! That's the one I'll take."

As I scooped out a large, sluggish goldfish with a gray splotch at the top of its head, the man exclaimed, "My bride will love this!

She's always wanted to know what my first wife looked like!"

><

If bankers can count, how come the average bank has 10 windows and only four tellers?

<>

*Electile Dysfunction;
The inability to become aroused over any of the choices for president put forth by either party in the 2008 election year.

<>

Some scientists say that a great many animals laugh. How can they help it when they watch what people do?

<>

The Post Office briefly considered issuing stamps with Bill and Hillary's faces on them.

However, test marketing verified that the customers would spit on the wrong side of the stamps.







No comments: