Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Well, now......good morning...somebody..

Look out.....got carried away..................



"Witchy" sent this: Something you don't wanna see from an Oil rig...


Open wide for the dentist.........



Potty training......


Ooops, some body is hurting...Gotta be mo careful......

~0~

As the crowded elevator descended, Mrs. Shapiro became increasingly furious with her husband, who was delighted to be pressed against a gorgeous blonde.


As the elevator stopped at the main floor, the blonde suddenly whirled, slapped Mr. Shapiro, and said, "That will teach you to pinch!"


Bewildered, Mr. Shapiro was halfway to the parking lot with his wife when he choked, "I...I...didn't pinch that girl."


"Of course you didn't" said his wife, consolingly. "I did."

~0~

Wise old Indian:


When told the reason for daylight saving time the old Indian said,

"Only a white man would believe that you could cut a foot off the top of a blanket and sew it to the bottom of a blanket and have a longer blanket"

~0~

Three men were drinking at a bar -- a doctor, an attorney and a Redneck.

As the doctor was drinking his white wine he said, "For her birthday I'm going to buy my wife a fur coat and a diamond ring.

This way if she doesn't like the fur coat she will still love me because she got a diamond ring."


As the attorney was drinking his martini he said, For my wife's birthday I'm going to buy her a designer dress and a gold bracelet.

"This way if she doesn't like the dress she will still love me because she got the gold bracelet."


As the Redneck was drinking his shots of whiskey he said, I'm going to buy "Witchy" a T-shirt and a cell phone.

"This way if she doesn't like the T-shirt she can tell her friends!"




No comments: