Thursday, May 29, 2008

Good Morning...people of the world...

I thought this was a good picture...reminds me of a special lady...



Now...If I had this I would be scared to fly anywere.



What can I say...



I like this hairdo...I might try it.....Nah!



Hope he's not a lap dog.....He'd take up the whole couch......

~0~

A retired couple is lying in bed one night and are discussing all aspects of their future.

"What will you do if I die before you do?" husband asked wife.

After some thought, she said, "I'd probably look for a house sharing situation with three other single or widowed women who might be a little younger than herself, since she is so active for her age."


Then wife asked husband, "What will you do if I die first?"

He replied, "Probably the same thing."

~0~

My friend Bobbie adopted a stray cat and took him to the vet to be neutered.

"I'm about 90 percent certain he's been fixed," the vet said.


"How can I be 100 percent?" Bobbie asked.


"Watch to see if he does any 'male' things."


"He already lies on the couch all day," she said.

"If he starts hogging the remote, I'll bring him in."

~0~

"Mom," said the little boy, in from playing.

"I think the people who live next door are really, really poor!"


"Why do you say that, my little one?"


"Because you should have seen the fuss they made when their baby swallowed a dime!"

~0~

Q: What do you call a lawyer gone bad?

A: Senator.


Take a look at your tax bills and you'll quit calling them "cheap politicians."


"Los Angeles is planning to recycle and reuse waste water.

That means that when your dog drinks out of the toilet,

he's just cutting out the middle man."





No comments: