Monday, May 26, 2008

Good Morning....on this Memorial Day....


Remembering our Fallen Hero's.....................






I'm not going to say anything.......






5 Farts to the mile..............







100+miles to the gallon........of course you can't buy ..............

~0~

An elderly"Witchy" was stopped after doing 73 mph.

When told she was getting a ticket, she asked the officer, "Is there a senior citizen's discount?"

~0~

2 Marriage Quickies...


1.Girl: "When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden."


Boy: "That's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles."


Girl: "Well, that's because we aren't married yet."


2.A newly married man asked his wife, "Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune?"


"Honey," his wife replied sweetly, "I'd have married you no matter who left you a fortune!"

~0~

A fussy eater, my nine-year old son asked me to please buy multigrain bread.

Happy that he wanted to eat so healthily, I purchased a loaf.

The next morning, while making his sandwich for school, I told him how happy I was that he liked multigrain bread.

"I don't," he said. "But the kid who I trade sandwiches with does."

~0~

I've decided that instead of getting married.... I'd just buy a dog.


Why?


Because after the first year, a dog is still excited to see you.



No comments: