Wednesday, April 23, 2008




Well...Day one.. of "witchy's " walkabout........


Made it half way.....





Be careful.......
















Berlins car crash sculpture...







Now....You talk about Lonely......I feel like this sometimes....







How about this background......"Carol?"





~0~



A story is told of a Jewish man who was riding on the subway reading an Arab newspaper.



A friend of his, who happened to be riding in the same subway car, noticed this strange phenomenon.



Very upset, he approached the newspaper reader: "Moshe, have you lost your mind? Why are you reading an Arab newspaper?"




Moshe replied: "I used to read the Jewish newspaper, but what did I find?



Jews being persecuted, Israel being attacked, Jews disappearing through assimilation and intermarriage, Jews living in poverty.



So I switched to the Arab newspaper.



Now what do I find? Jews own all the banks, Jews control the media, Jews are all rich and powerful, Jews rule the world.



The news is so much better!".



~0~



I decided to grow a beard, and within two weeks my chin was covered with a long stubble.



One day, crossing the street, I noticed that the driver of a car stopped at the walkway was an attractive young woman.



Our eyes met; hers grew wider as she leaned over to lock the passenger-side door.......



I went home and shaved.



~0~



Bill and Hillary are at a restaurant.




The waiter tells them tonight's special is chicken almondine and fresh fish.




"The chicken sounds good; I'll have that," Hillary says.



The waiter nods.



"And the vegetable?" he asks.



"Oh, He'll have the fish," Hillary replies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gus that is beautiful but I really don't like doing cold pic's. I leave that to my friend who paints with me when she comes to town..Lol Carol