Friday, April 18, 2008

Nice day ...People...I kinda upbeat today..so bear with me....


I hope he don't slip....Could be hurtin....



Now..if witchy and I were to do this....would be something to see.


Pictures worth a thousand words...............



My Buddy, 'Pete' send me some pictures of these Albino deer.


~0~

During a family picnic, Marcie's two children, Emma, six and Elly eight, were eating watermelon.

Suddenly, Emma began to cry.

Marcie asked, "What's wrong?" Emma said, "I swallowed some watermelon seeds and I'm afraid a big watermelon is going to grow in my tummy.

"Before Marcie could say anything, Elly piped up, "Emma, the watermelon won't grow in your tummy....

It'll come out of your butt."

~0~

Ponder these........

It's amazing how many beautiful women walk into your life the week before you get married.


"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting the bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian."


One taxpayer, who was employed by a pest control company, put down his occupation as "hired killer."


Father answering phone: No, this is not your dreamboat, this is her supply ship.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gus whoever witchy is you gonna be in deep doodo........c