Monday, April 28, 2008

Good morning......World.....





Some body's going to be in a heap of trouble................







Theys never know wheres I hides my BONE......






One powerful Wedgie............................





~0~

When my wife and I moved into our new home, we couldn't afford to gravel the driveway.

So every day after work, I tossed rocks from the lawn into the driveway.

But after two weeks of tossing rocks, I began to wonder where they all were coming from.

One day, I came home before my wife and was in the yard when her car pulled in the driveway.

She opened the car door and, before saying a word, picked up a rock and threw in on the lawn.

"Where are all these rocks coming from?" She said. "I've been tossing them out of the driveway for two weeks!"

~0~

Hillary is trying to convince people she is a hunter.

So she showed up wearing a beaver-pelt pantsuit.


She trying to convince voters that she is pro-gun.

C’mon, if she were really pro-gun, Bill would be dead.

~0~

When a newly married man looks happy, we know why.

But when a ten- year married man looks happy, we wonder why.

"I saw six men beating up my mother-in-law.

My neighbour said 'Are you going to help?'

I said 'No, Six should be enough."





No comments: