Thursday, April 24, 2008

Good Morning.....World......


Day 2 of "witchy's" flight.....Nice landing.......




How about this one carol? Your just gotta buy more blue paint....



Nooooooooooooooooooooo


What can I say ??......



How far can I get with this rig?......"Missy"

~0~

Our granddaughter's Grade 2 class was asked to write about their personal heroes.

Her father was flattered to find out that she had chosen him. "Why did you pick me?" he asked.


"Because I couldn't spell Arnold Schwarzenegger," she said.

~0~

After she spent the entire dinner correcting my young son's table manners, I turned to my wife and said, "Will the training never end?"


"A boy's training never ends," she replied.

"He just marries and his wife gets the job. And, please, stop talking with food in your mouth."




No comments: