Saturday, February 23, 2008

Well....We got fooled....Storms went around us....We only got
some sprinkles...........................

Theis is called "A duck landing"~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm watching you................
Old farts on "my space".........................
I'm a happy camper...................


I have this very real fear---- that come election day ....
we will once again be asked to choose between.....
leukemia or colon cancer.

"I want to get this off my chest: For the past 20 years,
I have been using performance-enhancing vodka."

Exhausted from campaigning, Hillary went to the doctor
for a complete check up.
After a thorough examination and many tests,
she was informed by the doctor: "You have Obamitis."
"I am not well acquainted with this condition,"
she informed the doctor, "and would like to research it
further on line.
Could you tell me the technical medical term for my condition?"
"Sure", the doctor replied, "
the medical term for it is ELECTILE Disfunction."


No comments: