Monday, February 25, 2008

Opps..........................


Welcome home.............................


I was lying on my couch, burning up with a fever, when my wife said I
should go to bed.
At three o'clock the next morning, I woke up soaked from head to toe.
When my wife heard me stirring, she said that my fever must have broken.
I decided to spend the rest of the night back on the couch so as not to
disturb her any further.
But then, three hours later, she appeared in the living room soaking wet.
"Your fever didn't break," she said, still dripping. "The water bed did."

~~~
A guy robs a bank and takes hostages.
In the course of the robbery his mask slips off.
He asks one of the hostages, Did you see my face?
The hostage answers yes, and the robber shoots him.
Then the robber turns to the second hostage.
Did you see my face?
No, but my wife did...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK, I had been away for a while....I see the comments now....

Oh well...getting old...

A privilige not allowed to many...

by Cubfoot