Tuesday, February 26, 2008

O.K. Cubfoot...time to get up.....can't lay about all day....

I'm gonna get you for this......................
Damn....Pete comb your hair will ya !

I don't wanna ride thanks........

This is a "pass the paper" ride.................................


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


OVERHEARD ON NOAH'S ARK.....
"Did anyone think about bringing a couple of umbrellas?"
"Hey, there are more that two flies in here!"
"I finally get a bass boat and now I have to take the
whole family..."
"Wasn't someone supposed to put two shovels on board?"
"Help! I need some Pepto for the elephants--QUICK!"
"OK, who's the wise-guy who brought the mosquitoes
on board?"
"Are we there yet?"


~~~
Two old friends met at a bar and one announced that he
was getting married.
His friend congratulated him and asked who the bride was.
"JoAnne, the lil' blonde cashier down at the Giant grocery store,"
the groom-to-be replied.
"You old fool," his friend countered, "She's what, 20 some,
and you're in your 70's."
"What's wrong with that?" the first man asked.
"She's the same age my first wife was when I married her."

No comments: