Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Damn...calling for snow for the weekend.....

Smart parrot........


I'm keeping my mouth shut !

Ponder this.....
*It doesn't make a difference what temperature a room is, it's always
room temperature.
*I bought some batteries, but they weren't included.
*Everywhere is walking distance, if you have the time.
*I used to work in a fire hydrant factory.
You couldn't park anywhere near the place.
*I bought some instant water, but didn't have anything to mix it up with.
*How come the sewer treatment plants in every town in america has
more barbed wire fencing and security around it then most minimum
security prisons? do they have that many people trying to steal the ••••?
* I happen to KNOW the answer to that last one,
btw it's NOT to keep people from stealing the s h i t it's to KEEP them
from throwing the politicians IN..... clogs up the outlets,
and there's SOME things even a self-respecting treatment plant worker
doesn't wanna touch!

On a recent flight, an elderly passenger kept peering out the window.
Since it was totally dark, all she could see was the blinking wing-tip light.
Finally, she rang for the flight attendant.
"I'm sorry to bother you," she said, "but I think you should inform the
pilot that his left-turn indicator is on and has been for some time."


No comments: