Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sat. Jan. 19th. ~~~

Well, the snow's leaving pretty fast...will be gone by nite........................



Now were's that Ace...................................
Hell of a place to park......................watch your step getting out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~00~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

Three bulls are standing in a pasture when the first says, "I hear the rancher has bought a young bull to improve the herd". "He only has 60 cows and half are mine, and I don't plan to share". The second bull says, "well, 20 are mine and I don't aim to share either". The youngest bull says only 4 even talk to me, I don't want to give any up". About this time a large semi pulls up and the ramp drops and off struts a hugh Brahma bull who slowly walks over and looks over the top of the 5 strand barb wire fence. The first says, "you know, I've been thinking, since he is new here the right thing to do is share if he wants to". The second says" you know you're right, I think I will share too, if he wants". The third and youngest bull starts snorting and pawing the ground throwing up large clods of dirt. The first two bulls look at the youngest and say, "are you crazy, when they put him in here he will kill you if you attack him". The youngest says, "I'm not going to attack him, I just want him to know I'm a bull too".

No comments: