Monday, December 17, 2007

Mon. Dec. 17 th.~~~

OMG.................
~~~~~~~~~~~~

In November the Food and Drug Administration told Smiling Hill Farm of Westbrook, Maine, that it would have to recall all of its egg nog because it did not list "egg" as an ingredient on the label. Federal law requires the listing to protect people with egg allergies from inadvertently consuming foods that they might not have realized contain egg. (even products called "egg nog").
They vote too............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young woman was describing her date to a friend. "After dinner," she said, "he wanted to come back to my apartment, but I refused. I told him my mother would worry if I did anything like that."
"Then what happened?" asked her friend.
"He kept insisting, and I kept refusing," the young woman responsed.
"He didn't weaken your resolve, did he?" the friend asked.
"Not a bit. In the end, we went back to his apartment. I figured, let his mother worry."

No comments: