Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve~~~~

Poor Eno ~~~

Jake and Harley...Merry Christmas..

Lazy day......
New toy for Christmas......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every Christmas morning, when my kids were little,
I read them the nativity story out of the big family bible.
When my son was old enough to talk, he asked me what a stable was.
I thought for a moment how to explain it to him in terms he could understand, then told him, "It's something like your sister's room, but without a stereo."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sick of the Holidays ..........
8. You've got red and green bags under your eyes.
7. You're serving reindeer pot pie.
6. When you hear, "Sleigh bells ring, are you listenin'?," you scream, "No! I'm not listening!"
5. You climb on your roof and start shooting carolers with your air gun.
4. You think you hear your Christmas tree taunting you.
3. Instead of spending time with family, you're watching some guy make photo copies.
2. You've got eggnog coming out of your ears.
1. Two words: tinsel rash .

No comments: