Saturday, December 29, 2007

Sat. Dec. 29th~~~

Damn...peeping tom squirrel peeping in the window.......

Hey...Jim new ride??
O Chit.........Don't spill the beer....


The Maid asked for a raise...........
The lady of the house was very upset about this and asked: "Now Maria, why do you want an increase?"
Maria: "Well Madam, there are three reasons why I want an increase.
The first is that I iron better than you."
Lady of the house: "Who said you iron better than me?"
Maria: "The Master said so."
Lady of the house: "Oh."
Maria: "The second reason is that I am a better cook than you."
Lady of the house: "Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than I am?"
Maria: "The Master did."
Lady of the house: "Oh."
Maria: "My third reason is that I am better at sex than you."
Lady of the house (very upset now): "Did the Master say so as well?"
Maria: "No Madam, the gardener did."..............
SHE GOT THE PAY RAISE..!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The lawyer approached the jury box and began an eloquent plea for her client:"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I want to tell you about this man.
There's so much to say that is good: he never beat his wife; he was always kind to little children; he never did a dishonest thing in his life; he has always lived by the golden rule;
he is a model of everything decent, forthright, and honest.
Everyone loves him and. . . "
Her client leaned over to a friend and said, "How do like that?
I pay her good money to defend me, and she's telling the jury about some other guy."

No comments: