Monday, November 12, 2007

Sadie Watching TV

Sadie watching TV........................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some time ago I joined a joke group. I did so thinking that it only had
a small number of posters and would be a friendly bunch......
But I found out that its not very good place to post.
The lady who started it had a heart attack and the members wouldn't
even send get-wells.
Nor did they post any Veterans day greetings........(pissed me off.)
I guess I'll get over it and will look elsewere to post.............

Lighten up........
A woman went to the counter to purchase a drinking bowl for her dog.
The clerk asked, "Would you like it inscribed with the dog's name?"
"It doesn't really matter," the woman answered.
"My husband doesn't drink water and the dog can't read."
~~~~~~~
"If women are so perfect at multitasking ,
how come they cannot have a Headache and sex at the same time"
~~~~~~~~

No comments: