Thursday, November 15, 2007

Oh...My...An't I a cuty..??
Look out !!! Snowman is loose....
~~~~~~~
I just received this from my broker friend.
I don't normally pass on stock tips, but thought this explosive situation might prove to be another "Enron".
Please review any holdings you might have in the following stocks:
American Can Interstate Water National Gas Co. Northern Tissue Co.
Due to uncertain market conditions, we advise you to sit tight on your American Can,
hold your Water, and let go of your Gas.
You may also be interested to know that Northern Tissue touched a new bottom today,
and millions were wiped clean.

~~~~~~~

Some people need to learn..............
When you come here, remember that a foreign country is not designed to make you comfortable.
It is designed to make its own people comfortable.

No comments: