Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hey...I thought this was cool.................
What do you think....

Did you know ??
~One good turn gets most of the blankets.
~Never lick a gift horse in the mouth.
~A flying saucer results when a nudist spills his coffee.
~Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.
~A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.
~I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.
~Don't be so open-minded, your brains might fall out.
~If at first you DO succeed, try not to look astonished!
~Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie!"...till you can find a rock.
~If things get any worse, I'll have to ask you to stop helping me.
~If I want your opinion, I'll ask you to fill out the necessary forms.
~Don't look back, they might be gaining on you.
~It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.
~Help Wanted: Telepath. You know where to apply.
~Budget: A method for going broke methodically.
~~~~~~~

Recently I was was behind a car with three bumper stickers:
"Don't be fooled by genetically engineered food, demand labels and safety testing for food";
"Eat for the health of it"; and "Support organic farmers,"
The car was in front of me at a McDonald's drive-through.

No comments: